Finally on vinyl! The official soundtrack for Quentin Tarantino’s most underrated script and 90s cult classic, True Romance. You’ll be transported back to 1993 and quickly be reminded that it’s not white boy day.
This variation is Alabama’s so cool 90s wardrobe inspired clear with aqua and pink splatter vinyl, limited to 686 copies.
Album contains exclusive artwork by Rafal Wechterowicz (Slayer, Metallica) and is packaged inside a gatefold jacket.
Boasting a track list as diverse and quirky as the film itself, the True Romance soundtrack takes left turns as quickly as Clarence and Alabama can scarf down some pie. From Tarantino-must rockabilly (Charlie Sexton, Chris Isaak), to timeline appropriate grunge (Soundgarden), to love sick nods (John Waite, Robert Palmer), to the iconic Badlands-inspired score by Hans Zimmer. Oh, and lets not forget Léo Delibes as his masterful composition (arranged by Howard Blake) accompanies that glorious exchange between Christopher Walken and Dennis Hopper. "I haven't killed anybody since 1984"...
1. Hans Zimmer – You’re So Cool
2. Charlie Sexton – Graceland
3. John Waite – In Dreams
4. Charles & Eddie – Wounded Bird
5. Nymphomania – I Want Your Body
6. Hans Zimmer – Stars at Dawn
1. Shelby Lynne – I Need A Heart To Come Home To
2. Delibes – Viens Mallika Sous le Dome Edais from Lakme
3. Robert Palmer – (Love Is) The Tender Trap
4. Soundgarden – Outshined
5. Hans Zimmer – Amid the Chaos of the Day
6. Chris Isaak – Two Hearts