Finally on vinyl! The official soundtrack for Quentin Tarantino’s most underrated script and 90s cult classic, True Romance.
This package includes Clarence inspired “king gold” vinyl (limited to 297 and exclusive to our box set), Alabama inspired clear with aqua and pink splatter vinyl (limited to 686) and blood splatter vinyl (limited to 2,000).
Box also includes the following exclusive extras, all limited to 297 and only available with our box set:
• Dick Ritchie signed 8x10 (autographed by Michael Rapaport)
• 5 piece set of 1 inch studio-approved True Romance soft enamel pins
• Slipmat with original True Romance art
• Clarence inspired “king” sunglasses
• Alabama inspired malibu sunglasses
• Mock ‘Coming Home in a Bodybag’ VHS case
• Clarence’s Michigan drivers license recovered from Drexl’s lair (don’t worry, we cleaned off the blood splatter)
• Beverly Ambassador Hotel napkin with “You're So Cool” stamp
• “Greetings from Cancun” postcard with genuine 1992 Elvis postage stamp on reverse side
• Elliot Blitzer mugshot
• All items neatly housed inside a 12.75 x 12.75 collector’s box with matte black finish, hand numbered in gold ink out of 297, and featuring the iconic True Romance angel tattoo / logo in gold foil stamping.
You’ll be transported back to 1993 and quickly be reminded that it’s not white boy day.
Album contains exclusive artwork by Rafal Wechterowicz (Slayer, Metallica) and is packaged inside a gatefold jacket.
Pre-orders ship July 25th, 2017.
1. Hans Zimmer – You’re So Cool
2. Charlie Sexton – Graceland
3. John Waite – In Dreams
4. Charles & Eddie – Wounded Bird
5. Nymphomania – I Want Your Body
6. Hans Zimmer – Stars at Dawn
1. Shelby Lynne – I Need A Heart To Come Home To
2. Delibes – Viens Mallika Sous le Dome Edais from Lakme
3. Robert Palmer – (Love Is) The Tender Trap
4. Soundgarden – Outshined
5. Hans Zimmer – Amid the Chaos of the Day
6. Chris Isaak – Two Hearts